Rules for short-film in Chiasma 4.0in association with Kayakalp programme:
1.The movie should be based on the themes of cleanliness, hygiene, waste management and
infection control. It should be self-explanatory so that the common man can understand it.
2. The length of the movie should be within 5 minutes excluding 1 minute for the end credits.
3.The movie can be in any language, with subtitles if it is not in English or Hindi. A movie without
audio is also allowed.
Last date of submission is 5 February,2020.
Registration fees : ₹500/team
Upload your entries in google drive, and send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your registration ID.
Total cash prize worth : ₹30,000
Chiasma is here and Envision is here too with the Second Edition of Pre-Chiasma Photography Competition "Winter Hues" to warm you up for Chiasma 4.0.
As the year draws to a close, not just another year, but a new decade stands in front of us. Celebrate this beginning by sharing what you've captured through your lens; with the Theme: "Turn of the Decade" and stand a chance to win professional jackets and goodies from Nikon, and free passes to Chiasma pro-nites.
Mail your entries to email@example.com
Last date of submission: 5 Jan
Entries will be posted on Facebook page of Chiasma from 25 Dec to 5 Jan
You can increase the reach of your entry till 10 Jan
Number of likes
Number of people reached
Expert opinion from Nikon
CHIASMA 4.0 in association with Sapientia presents AMYGDALYQUEST - A Pre Chiasma Intercollege Whatsapp Quiz on Neurology.
Form your team, grab your fastest finger and keep those neurons ready, as this 3rd week of January, 2020 you are going to experience the best!!
🔸 When - 3rd week of January
🔸 Topic - Neurology( Anatomy, Physiology , Pathology and clinical aspects)
• Single team from any Medical college of India
• Elimination round for 3 days (14th , 15th , 16th Jan) Semifinal on (17th , 18th Jan) Final (20th Jan)
• Question will be uploaded in pdf format and the teams are required to answer in the format provided by our team in the Whats app group within a specified time.
• Answer after the given time will not be valid(No excuses regarding network problem if any will be accepted)
🔸 How to participate ::
Form your team from your college ( Minimum of 5 members )
Message us in the following format-
• "Name of the College" and "College In-charge".
• Last date to register- 10th Jan, 2020
🔸 Contact : Dhirendra- 9348742913