1. Every applicant must pay the basic registration fees.
2. Basic registration includes :
-quizzes (After payment of additional Fee)
-paper/poster/research idea/clinical case presentation (No additional fees)
- Free Accomodation on prior information and subject to availability.
-Conference kit and certificates
3. All applicants must bring the 6 digit Allevents Booking ID that they receive via SMS along with their college id when they reach the venue.
4. Each applicant is eligible for registering in a maximum of 4 workshops. If someone registers for more than 4, no refund will be provided and other workshops will be cancelled.
Allocation of sessions will be done by the organizing committee and notification will be sent to the delegates on their registered number.
5. Sessions will be allotted on a first come first serve basis.
6. After registration, it is advised that the applicant contacts Wissen organizing team for further information.
7. Prices are subject to change.
8. In our sole discretion, without refund, we reserve the right to refuse admittance to or expel from the Event anyone that we determine is behaving in a manner that could be disruptive to the Conference or any other attendee.
For further details contact:
Madhav Sisodia: +919937400723
Sriyanka Mohapatra: +917678146494
Ketan Anand: +918987666293
Rakesh K Mohapatra: +918895816320
Balaram Behera: +919437818286
Click here to indicate that you have read and agree to the terms presented in the disclaimer.
Copyright © 2019
Students Association of AIIMS BBSR
All Rights Reserved.