1) Teams should consist of a maximum of two members. Individual presentations will also be accepted.
2) Only one delegate in the team is allowed to present the case. However questions can be answered by either of the team members.
3) The case presented should be original and interesting. It must be from any of the teaching hospitals affiliated to the delegate's college and must be followed up.
4) Abstract Submission:-
a. The abstracts should not exceed 500 words.
b. The last date for submission of abstracts is 14th August 2018 to the given email id:
c. The abstracts should be in the form of either word document (.doc or .docx) or PDF (.pdf) and file name saved as “YourName_CollegeName_Subject” (e.g. Biswarup Pramanik_AIIMS Bhubaneswar_General Surgery).
d. The abstracts should be in the format of Identification data of the patient, Presenting complaints, History, Examination Findings, Investigations, Differential Diagnosis, Treatment & Followup. (As given in the Sample Abstract)
e. The abstract should also include photograph of the case sheet of the patient.
f. A scanned copy of the attestation form given below, signed by the respective Head of the Department must be uploaded along with the abstract. (As given in the Permission Letter)
g. The abstracts selected for presentation will be listed on the website and the delegates will be given prior information.
5) The presentation is expected to be in the form of PowerPoint Presentation not exceeding 20 slides (.ppt or .pptx).
6) The Powerpoint Presentation cannot be edited after submission.
7) The presenter will be given a total of 10 minutes : 7 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for questionnaire (both from the judges and audience).
8) Each session will have a winner which will be declared in the valedictory ceremony only.
9) For any query contact:
Dhritiman Das: 7683985029 (Whatsapp)
Pratyush Ranjan Behera: 8763127139 (Whatsapp)
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2017 Students Association AIIMS -All Rights Reserved.